Family Support Resources

LIHEAP is still accepting utility assistance applications and United Way is available to assist with additional resources. 
United Way 211  - Speak with a Community Resource Specialist by dialing 2-1-1 or
Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program  (LIHEAP)- For more information or to apply call (423) 643-6434
North Side Neighborhood House -  423-267-2217
Please Visit the HCDE web page HERE for more information.
All content © 2020 Hamilton County Schools. All rights reserved. | Privacy Notice | Website by School Messenger